Our strength lies in the experience and expertise of the people in the company. Our aim is to offer a personal service, using our experience in the industry to help clients to find the best solutions to difficult problems. We will project manage the work through to commissioning and handover. We will work with the client post contract to ensure everything works correctly and that the client’s staff are properly trained and understand how to use the installation.
Our size and flexibility means that we can carry very small projects, our experience and knowhow means that we can engineer and manage larger projects.
We are not managed by a large and inflexible corporate structure. If something is not right we are able to reach a decision and act straightaway to resolve issues quickly.
One of our main objectives is to provide a personal service. We want to personally engineer and project manage all our projects to provide the best possible service to our clients
KB Engineering Projects have built our business on:
• Experience and hard work
• Trust, integrity and honesty
• Strong supply chain.
• Non adversarial approach to contracting (both with clients and our own supply chain).
• Working as part of a team to achieve the goals set before us.
• Financially sound.
• Partnering. (both with clients and our own supply chain)
Health, Safety and Environmental
KB Engineering Projects have an proven Health, Safety and Environmental record.
We established the company in 2007 and we are very proud to have remained accident free.
We have a well tried and tested electrical safe system of work procedure which is very important when we undertake complex and potentially dangerous electrical changeovers.
• We can offer the full range of mechanical, electrical and public health services.
• We pleased to offer a full design and build service, interpreting a client’s outline brief or working to a performance specification.
• Alternatively we can work to your fully designed drawings and specification.
• We can work as a subcontractor or as principal contractor.
• We will carry out building work associated with services. In the past this has included construction of substations, refurbishment of old plantrooms, excavation work, asbestos removal through the management of a licenced subsctractor, flooring, ceilings, painting and decorating.