Actikem specialises in the chemical storage, mixing, blending, and repackaging of industrial chemicals.
The £170K project in 2014 saw us acting as main contractor with responsibility for moving the plant from Stoke to Warrington.
Our works included:
• Surveying the M&E services at Stoke to produce record drawings.
• Disconnecting all M&E services.
• Stripping down, moving and reassembling all plant items, including a steel mezzanine structure.
• Installing new M&E services at Warrington:
• Power and controls
• Steam and condensate
• Compressed air
• Process water
• Effluent line
• Heated oil system
• LEV (Local extract ventilation)
• Installing all plant items at Warrington.