The Sue Ryder organisation provides incredible hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis. We are pleased to have carried out dozens of small jobs for the organisation.
A few examples of the work carried out, most of jobs are less than £10K:
• CCTV system for Birchley Hall Care Home.
• New lighting installation to a shop in Maccesfeild.
• New fire alarm system to a shop in Coventry.
• Relay the patio at Birchley Hall.
• Refurbishment and ongoing maintenance to the standby generator system at Manorlands Hospice.
• Emergency lighting repairs at several properties.
• Rebuilding the gable wall to a storm damaged listed stone barn at Birchley Hall. This project was valued at £55K.
• Fit out of a shop at Poynton in Cheshire.
And many, many more.